March 17, 2009

Foxey Lady

This evening as I made my way up the hill to our house, happy that most of the day's work was behind me, I lifted my gaze just enough to lock eyes with a daring little red-head. We held each others gaze for a few moment before she bolted into the nearby woods. Later while washing my hands at the kitchen sink for supper, I looked out the window, and there she stood again looking at me through the window as if taunting me. Naturally I couldn't resist, so out the door I dashed, snatching up the camera onlong the way.

Aloof


Two is Company


Wary


Foxy

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! One of you is a great photographer. I remember when we used to live there, one winter, we had a foxy red head come to visit us also. She came all the way up onto our back porch and looked in at us like; "Hey, can I come in too?" She came back several times that winter. Good thing Brad wasn't around or he would've tried shooting her! She was our bit of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete